Introduction to the Liquefied Natural Gas Industry:
Infrastructure, Regulation and Markets
December 4-5, 2017
As a speaker at EUCI's upcoming Introduction to the Liquefied Natural Gas Industry, I would like to extend a 10% discount* off the registration price to you and your colleagues.
Use Discount Code: LNGSPKR
Attendees will also learn about inland and offshore LNG import and export terminals, and LNG peak shaving plants used to mitigate temporary natural gas supply and price risks. The course will address the roles played by the Department of Energy, FERC and USCG in siting and safely operating U.S. LNG projects. Attendees will learn about LNG pricing mechanisms, sales purchase agreements, how LNG is priced for domestic use, and natural gas and LNG futures contracts used to hedge risk.
Key Takeaways Include
- Basic LNG Fundamentals
- Traditional LNG Supply Chain
- LNG Transportation
- LNG Export and Receiving Terminals
- Offshore LNG Supply Chain
- LNG Environmental Aspects
- LNG Project Costs
- LNG Contracts and Project Development
- LNG Trade Markets
- Examples and Mechanisms of U.S. LNG Exports
- Purchasing Strategies of LNG for Use in the U.S.
* Please note that this discount cannot be combined with others such as the 4th free discount.
Discount may be applied to new registrations only.