703-375-9482 for all media inquiries.
is glad to assist TV and and other Media organizations with reviews, analyses, and opinions on today's energy and related financial and environmental issues. Tom is a founding partner of Russo on Energy LLC, a consulting firm, and former official of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission. He has 30 years of energy and environmental experience and is an expert in natural gas and oil pipelines, LNG terminals, hydropower, FERC enforcement and natural gas and electricity markets. Tom regularly writes about the Shale Revolution, Clean Power Plan, Climate Change and aforementioned issues in Energy Insights.
- 2018 Southern Economics Association Conference- "Shale oil will face strong headwinds next decade" on November 20, 2018
International Executive Roundtable at the University of Colorado Denver- "Will NAFTA repeal threaten U.S. Natural Gas Exports to Mexico and Global Markets?" on March 29, 2017
- Bloomberg Brief- Power & Gas- "People Think if They Can Stop Pipelines They Can Stop Fracking," says Tom Russo, June 7, 2016
- Bloomberg Markets- Tom Russo's take on Goldman Sachs Expands Its Natural Gas Business, May 23, 2016
- Financial Times- Tom Russo quoted in Goldman Sachs emerges as growing natural gas player, May 16, 2016
- Energy Risk Magazine- Tom Russo quoted in Citadel builds physical natural gas trading business, April 18, 2016