Russo on Energy has you covered with four excellent courses. Whether your are brand new to the oil and gas industry, into permitting, need a refresher or a more detailed understanding of physical and financial natural gas markets. These courses can be taught in house at your organization or in the Washington DC metropolitan area. You can also attend a class offered by EUCI where we teach the following courses.
- Introduction to Oil and Gas Industry (new)- ideal for those new to the industry or consulting who need an overview of natural gas, oil, natural gas liquids (NGLs) and regulations. Read more
- NEPA Environmental Impact Assessment & Federal/State Permits (new)- ideal for environmental specialists, engineers and mangers who are involved in permitting gas and oil infrastructure and need a detailed understanding of the FERC and other Federal/State permitting requirements. Read more
- Introduction to the Natural Gas industry, Infrastructure and Regulations (updated)- for those who need a refresher or are new to the natural gas industry, this course will provide you with a solid understanding of the the industry, how things work and where it's headed. Read more
- Natural Gas Physical and Financial Markets (updated)- this course demystifies the physical natural gas markets, pricing and show you how to use futures, swaps and options to hedge natural gas prices and supplies. Read more
- Introduction to Liquefied Natural Gas and Markets (under development)- designed for those new to liquefied natural gas (LNG) and contemplating using it in their operations. Provides a solid understanding of LNG infrastructure, processing, permitting, transportation and regulation. LNG pricing in the U.S. and in global markets is also covered in this course. If you are interested in this course please feel contact us on what you would like to see covered in this course.
All of the above courses can be taught in-house at your organization allowing you to save on travel and lodging costs plus extra savings on the course itself.
Contact Tom Russo at 703-375-9482 for further information.