Russo on Energy LLC delivers unparalleled industry knowledge, advice and training in energy regulation and on hydropower licensing, natural gas pipelines and LNG terminals based on Tom Russo's 30+ years of experience at the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC). We are very strong in the following areas:
- Able to discern energy trends and market opportunities well before they become mainstream,
- Advises investors on regulatory risk to energy projects
- Preparation of FERC applications for natural gas pipelines, liquefied natural gas (LG) facilities and hydropower licensing and relicensing
- Advises clients on FERC Pre-filing of natural gas facilities process
- Advises clients on FERC's Integrated Licensing Process and Alternative Licensing Process for hydropower projects
- FERC compliance, energy market manipulation and enforcement matters,
- Due diligence and risk assessment of hydropower and natural gas facilities
- Training in natural gas infrastructure, LNG, and hydropower regulation and markets
Insights and Energy Posts
We also publish an environmental column on current energy issues in the Natural Gas & Electricity Journal. To please see our articles in Energy Posts and Media section. Sign up for an Energy Post Email Alert.
Questions? Contact us or call 703-375-9482.