Tom Russo will be teaching live online environmental, hydropower courses, natural gas and LNG for EUCI during the year.
- Endangerd Speces Act, Clean Water Act, Wetlands, NEPA Compliance for Energy Companies & Uilities- Nov 16-17, 2020
- Hydropower 101- for newbies and those who need a refresher- Dec 7, 2020
- Introduction to FERC Hydropower- for those who need to understand how FERC regulates hydropower projects- Dec 8, 2020
- FERC Hydropower Licensing- a deep dive into licensing and relicensing- Dec 14, 2020
- FERC Hydropower Compliance- details on complying & administering your hydropower licenses- Dec 15, 2020
- Introduction to the Natural Gas Industry, Infrastructure and Regulations- Jan 25, 2021
- Natural Gas Physical and Financial Markets- Jan 26, 2021
- Introduction to Liquefied Natural Gas Industry, Infrastructure, Regulation and Markets, stay tuned
Introductio to Natural Gas Liquids & Pretrochemicals: Industry, Infrastructure and Markets (being planned)
Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
FERC 101- designed for attorney or energy company staff that will be routinely dealing with FERC
We can also customize these courses to fit your organization's mission and goals. Tom Russo, our founder, teaches all of our courses.