Tom Russo, Russo on Energy's founder, will be teaching live online energy and environmental courses for Energy Companies and Utilities, government agencies and financial, accounting and commodity analysts. These courses are great for those new to the natural gas, Liquefied Natural Gas and Hydropower industries and for employees and consultants that need a refresher course. Download our course catalog and Call for Quote.
Natural Gas, LNG, NGLs and Petrochemicals
- Introduction to the Natural Gas Industry, Infrastructure and Regulations
- Natural Gas Physical and Financial Markets
- Introduction to Liquefied Natural Gas Industry, Infrastructure, Regulation and Markets
- Natural Gas Utilities 101 (infrastructure and markets)
- Understanding the Natural Gas Liquids & Petrochemical Industry and Markets
- Fundamental of US Electricity Markets
- Hydropower 101- for newbies and those who need a refresher
- Introduction to FERC Hydropower- for those who need to understand how FERC regulates hydropower projects
- FERC Hydropower Licensing- a deep dive into licensing and relicensing
- FERC Hydropower Compliance- details on complying & administering your hydropower licenses
- National Environmental Policy Act Compliance for Energy & Utilities
We can also customize any of the above courses to fit your organization's mission and goals. Very often, training can be combined into a practical workshop to discuss current and future projects. Tom Russo teaches all of our courses.